We have created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your security. We recognize our obligation to you to maintain confidentially certain information you provide on this website and to use responsibly any information provided.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the californiacostumes.com website.
When you visit our website at californiacostumes.com, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address), unless you specifically provide such information. We may then store such information and use such information to contact you directly regarding products we believe may be of interest to you. We do not give or sell any user information to any third party.
The administrators of this site have implemented all necessary security measures to provide a secure user experience.
These measures include:
- The database with your personal information has been placed out of the reach of intruders
- Passwords are stored in encrypted form
- This site is protected against common SQL Injection attacks
- This site is protected against Cross Site Scripting
- The system’s control panel folder has been placed in a private folder
- Staff passwords can’t be easily deducted
- This site’s control panel has been prepared to avoid Brute Force attacks
- This site records the IP addresses of customers who might be performing fraudulent actions and putting legitimate customers at risk
- Store administrators are up to date with the latest bug fixes and security patches related to the Web Server, store software, and database
This site, from time to time, may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.